If you aren't a saffron fan, substitute curry or turmeric to create this light and easy, but delicious dish.
1/2 cup Maria's homemade vegetable stock (find this recipe in her book, Made with Love)
4-5 threads Spanish saffron
2 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 cup EVOO
1/2 cup parsley, chopped, divided in half
1/2 teaspoon kosher sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed and mined
1 pinch turmeric
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2) In a small pot or saucepan, bring the stock to a boil with saffron.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4) In a large mixing bowl, toss all the ingredients together, reserving half the parsley.
5) Place on lightly oiled baking tray and roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 50 minutes until florets are nicely browned.
6) Garnish with remaining parsley and serve.