Kasseri or kefalotyri are the usual cheeses used, but some have used parmesan, and a little goes a long way. As an appetizer or a snack a half pound of cheese can serve several people with some salad, bread, and wine.
1) Lightly coat a small cast iron pan or saganaki pan with cooking spray or oil.
2) Distribute the cheese evenly in the pan, and sprinkle with the paprika.
3) Bake in a preheated 425 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes.
4) In a small pan toast the pine nuts in medium-high heat until golden brown.
5) Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the cheese with fresh lemon juice.
6) Top with toasted pine nuts and serve immediately.