Another one of my favorites that we used to eat any time of the day back home. Better to eat fresh, because if you let it stand the potatoes will get rubbery. Potatoes and eggs are a fun twist on your traditional omelette, with the tangy kick of feta cheese that brings comfort food right to your breakfast table.
1 cup extra virgin Greek olive oil
3 Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into small wedges
1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
4 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon kosher sea salt
1) In a large skillet or frying pan, heat oil on medium to medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Season potatoes with salt, and fry in oil for 5 to 7 minutes until they turn a medium golden brown.
3) Add feta cheese and mix gently until feta has broken up and started to soften.
4) Beat eggs with a pinch of salt in a small mixing bowl with a fork or wire whisk.
5) Add eggs to the skillet and continue to mix gently until the eggs are cooked.
6) Remove from heat and serve immediately.