This is an old favorite at Westside, and takes less than an hour to prepare and cook! Serve this dish with Maria's Traditional Lemon Potatoes or Sautéed Mixed Greens.
INGREDIENTS 7 ounces whole grain Dijon mustard
1 pound organic honey, divided in half
3 pounds fresh wild salmon, cleaned, or about 6 pieces
1/2 cup water
1 lemon, sliced in half
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped METHOD 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard and 1/2 of the honey together.
3) Add the salmon and thoroughly cover with mixture.
4) Place the salmon in a baking tray or sheet pan.
5) Add 1/2 cup of water into the bottom of the pan.
6) Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 35 minutes. Add lemon halves 10 minutes before removing pan from the oven.
7) Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
8) Pour the other half of the honey over the top of the salmon and let rest another five minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.